Fortnightly Monday evening chanting class at a beautiful, intimate, candle-lit venue in Clapham Common SW4. 7-815pm. All welcome!
Experience the deeply relaxing and uplifting effects of breath-work, overtoning and kundalini chant, learning simple techniques that you can take away and practice at home.
Sessions are led by Cathy Eastburn, drawing on more than 20 years' experience as a singer, gong-player and gamelan musician, including training in therapeutic voicework with the British Academy of Sound Therapy. My approach is practical, non-dogmatic, gentle and encouraging.
Please bring water to drink, and an extra jumper or blanket.
Open to all. No previous experience necessary.
To book your space: text or email me (click on Contact tab, above)
· Please arrive promptly just before 7pm to settle in
· Class starts at 7.05pm on the dot
· Finishes at 8.15pm; with plenty of time afterwards to “come back”, integrate the vibrations you’ve created & experienced, and reflect in stillness
· Venue: 39 St Gerards Close, SW4 9DU
· 8 minutes walk from Clapham Common or Clapham South Underground stations, or 2 minutes walk from “Elms Road Windmill on the Common” bus stop (buses 50/150/249)
· Chairs, mats, cushions, blankets and water all provided
£12 cash on the door. Concessions available - please contact me.