Fortnightly Monday evening chanting class at the beautiful Narthex, Balham High Road, SW12 9BS. 8-915pm. All welcome!
Experience the deeply relaxing and uplifting effects of breath-work, overtoning and kundalini chant, learning simple techniques that you can take away and practice at home.
Sessions are led by Cathy Eastburn, drawing on more than 20 years' experience as a singer, gong-player and gamelan musician, including training in therapeutic voicework with the British Academy of Sound Therapy. My approach is practical, non-dogmatic, gentle and encouraging.
This class is a recommended complement to my gong baths.
Please bring water to drink, and an extra jumper or blanket.
Open to all. No previous experience necessary.
To book your space: text or email me (click on Contact tab, above)
· Please arrive promptly just before 8pm to settle in
· Class starts at 8.05pm on the dot
· Finishes at 9.15pm; with plenty of time afterwards to “come back”, integrate the vibrations you’ve created & experienced, and reflect in stillness
· Venue: The Narthex, St Mary & St John The Divine Church, Balham High Road, SW12 9BS.
· 1 minute walk from Balham station
· Please bring water to drink, plus a shawl, blanket or extra jumper to keep warm
· We usually sit on chairs, but if you prefer to sit on the floor then please bring a mat or cushion
£10 cash on the door. Concessions available - please contact me.