Candle-lit gong bath at the beautiful Synchronicity Studios in Clapham North: a positive, energising and restorative start to the week!
The sounds of the gongs, Himalayan singing bowls & crystal singing bowls are powerful tools for calming, energising, releasing blockages and reducing feelings of anxiety and anger. After a gong bath many people feel a sense of calm and peace, they feel more connected to the world and to others, and also a sense of release and easing of tensions both physical and mental. Attendees have also reported feeling more focused and better able to face up to issues and challenges.
This session will focus on the sounds of the four large gongs, particularly the newest addition to the collection, the deep and wonderful 42" Earth Gong. All you have to do is lie back, relax and enjoy the healing sounds of the Earth Gong along with the magnificent 38” bronze Paiste tam-tam, the 32" Meinl Mercury Planetary gong, and the 28" UFIP celestial gong. The session will finish with a relaxing sound journey using Burmese spinning gongs, quartz crystal bowl, koshi chimes and other therapeutic percussion.
Open to all.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SESSION WILL BE DROP-IN ONLY*.
* some limited pre-booking is available: for this session but ONLY if you book before midday on 6 March. I will not be contactable between midday Wednesday 6 March and the evening of Sunday 17 March.
· Please arrive between 745pm and 8pm to settle in; no entry after 8.10pm
· Limited spaces so please arrive in good time to ensure a space.
· Finishes at 9.15pm; with plenty of time afterwards to “come back”, integrate the vibrations you’ve experienced, and reflect in stillness
· Venue: Synchronicity Studio, 157A Hubert Grove, SW9 9NZ
· 5 minutes walk from Clapham North tube
· Yoga mats, cushions and blankets provided
£15 cash on the door. If you can't afford £15, please pay what you can afford.
**No one is excluded because of cost**