Candle-lit gong bath at the beautiful Narthex in Balham: a positive, energising and restorative start to the week!
The sounds of the gongs, Himalayan singing bowls & crystal singing bowls are powerful tools for calming, energising, releasing blockages and reducing feelings of anxiety and anger. After a gong bath many people feel a sense of calm and peace, they feel more connected to the world and to others, and also a sense of release and easing of tensions both physical and mental. Attendees have also reported feeling more focused and better able to face up to issues and challenges.
This session will end with a blissful 20 minutes from the incredible crystal singing bowls. These large quartz crystal bowls are amazingly resonant and strong, and really good at helping us enter altered states of consciousness. Then we'll end with careful grounding from the Koshi chimes...
So… a potentially very powerful reboot for a positive start to your week.
All you have to do is lie back, relax and enjoy the healing sounds of the magnificent 38” bronze Paiste tam-tam and the 32" Meinl Mercury Planetary gong, played alongside a collection of exquisite Tibetan singing bowls and four extraordinary crystal singing bowls.
Open to all.
To book your space: text or email me (click on Contact tab, above)
· Please arrive promptly at 8pm to settle in; no entry after 8.10pm
· Gong bath starts at 8.15pm
· Finishes at 9.15pm; with plenty of time afterwards to “come back”, integrate the vibrations you’ve experienced, and reflect in stillness
· Venue: The Narthex, St Mary & St John The Divine Church, Balham High Road, SW12 9BS.
· 1 minute walk from Balham station
· Please bring your own mat, cushion and blanket as they are NOT provided at this session
· Some seating available for those who prefer to sit rather than lie down
£15 cash on the door.