Candle-lit gong bath at the beautiful Narthex in Balham: a positive, energising and restorative start to the week!
The sounds of the gongs, Himalayan singing bowls & crystal singing bowls are powerful tools for calming, energising, releasing blockages and reducing feelings of anxiety and anger. After a gong bath many people feel a sense of calm and peace, they feel more connected to the world and to others, and also a sense of release and easing of tensions both physical and mental. Attendees have also reported feeling more focused and better able to face up to issues and challenges.
So… a potentially very powerful reboot for a positive start to your week.
All you have to do is lie back, relax and enjoy the healing sounds of the magnificent 38” bronze Paiste tam-tam and the 32" Meinl Mercury Planetary gong, alongside haunting Burmese spinning gongs, a collection of exquisite Tibetan singing bowls and four extraordinary crystal singing bowls.
Open to all.
To book your space: text or email me (click on Contact tab, above)
· Please arrive promptly at 8pm to settle in; no entry after 8.10pm
· Gong bath starts at 8.15pm
· Finishes at 9.15pm; with plenty of time afterwards to “come back”, integrate the vibrations you’ve experienced, and reflect in stillness
· Venue: The Narthex, St Mary & St John The Divine Church, Balham High Road, SW12 9BS.
· 1 minute walk from Balham station
· Please bring your own mat, cushion and blanket as they are NOT provided at this session
· Some seating available for those who prefer to sit rather than lie down
£15 cash on the door.