A relaxing, restorative and uplifting gong bath in a beautiful, candle-lit space.
Free for any XR Rebels actively involved in the October Rebellion. A perfect bit of post-Rebellion regen!
The sounds of the gongs, Himalayan singing bowls & crystal singing bowls are powerful tools for calming, energising, releasing blockages and reducing feelings of anxiety and anger. After a gong bath many people feel a sense of calm and peace, they feel more connected to the world and to others, and also a sense of release and easing of tensions both physical and mental. Attendees have also reported feeling more focused and better able to face up to issues and challenges.
All you have to do is lie back, relax and enjoy the healing sounds of the magnificent 38” bronze Paiste tam-tam and the 32" Meinl Mercury Planetary gong, alongside haunting Burmese spinning gongs, a collection of exquisite Tibetan singing bowls and four extraordinary crystal singing bowls.
Open to anyone (aged 16+) who has been actively involved in the October Rebellion: arrestees, arrestee support, food, site building, road blocking, rebel riders, back-office, media spokes.... any active role.
Booking essential as spaces are limited. To book your space: text or email me (click on Contact tab, above)
· Please arrive promptly at 8pm to settle in; no entry after 8.10pm
· Gong bath starts at 8.15pm
· Finishes at 9.15pm; with plenty of time afterwards to “come back”, integrate the vibrations you’ve experienced, and reflect in stillness
· Venue: Synchronicity Studio, 157a Hubert Grove, SW9 9NZ
· 4 minutes walk from Clapham North station
· Mats, cushions and blankets are provided
FREE. If you want to leave a donation towards my costs (venue, transportation) that would me much appreciated but it’s totally optional.